Saturday, August 2, 2008

sick and tired of it

i'm really sick and tired of being of what i am now. can i change my image? can i change my looks? can i become smaller size? weight losing programme is going on, but however i think it'll only help me lose belly and thigh fats, not face. my face is really ROUNDDD.. too round to be true, i want a more "oval" face can? not very worried for my face, cuz i got my own solution, lol. when i talk abt finding 1 million i'll keep saying "1 year later" the results will be darn good, i hope what i'm saying is true, i've never had such a big willpower before.

i remember getting called into taf club at P3 and that was when i noticed i was getting fatter and fatter. i never knew i would reach 100+ kg one day. however, i have managed to shake away 10kg of fats in the last year. this time, im gonna work twice as hard already. maybe visit gym once a week, do low impact aerobics everyday, 100 situps everyday with increments of 50 every week and most importantly, CONTROL MY DIET!

i assure u, u will see Richard Version 3 in April 2009!

No comments: