Tuesday, August 5, 2008

it was a very boring day today. i finished school at about 2+, den i jitao stun. what am i going to do for the rest of the day? i feel the complete emptiness i never felt before in my entire life. went to bl and slack there instead, sian until really nothing to do. however, also very sian, nothing to do oso.

pig called me at 5+ say he and his darling at my doorstep, wth lor? make me take a cab back home, costed me 5.70. funny thing lol, i tried on pig's gf's glasses and it fit me quite well. want see pic? see on my msn, lol.

i predict this is gonna be a very sian + emo week, since i most probably wun be going to sch or coming back home with ad that often le, so most likely have to emo home alone everyday. includes tomorrow go to sch, thursday to and fro and friday to and fro.

oh, and the most important thing. my name has been changed from Richard to Daniel wef today, cuz alot of ppl say Richard sounds too old. i hope daniel doesnt sound too old, i dun wanna change name again, lol.

No comments: