Wednesday, August 20, 2008

nothing much to post about today, but just one good news to share with everyone:

I finally cut + dye my hair!

met adrian at 11 at 900+ there for the salon to cut our hair.. he wants some rebonding.. we finally found the salon, went in and then i proceeded on to cut my hair. funny thing, my hair was done in less than 10 minutes but yet his rebonding took a freaking like 1 hr+ make me wait there like an idiot lol.. lucky at least still can chat with him.

when he's finally done at about 1230, we went to have our lunch, went to pioneer mall to buy hair dye and then went home. u should know what is next. once i reach home i immediately open the cover and started following the instructions to dye my hair. it's quite a tedious job for a first timer like me lol.. and the hair dye is darn smelly can -.-

after 30 mins, washed off the dye and tadah! i got my hair.. my hair has 3 different images today, here are the photos...

before i cut my hair



after cutting, before dyeing



after dyeing my hair



thats all for today i guess, ITL exam tomorrow.. how i gonna score? i think will be worse la -.- since it's all on memorising.. gonna make sure i know my MRP, DRP and EOQ questions. dunno what r they? nvm, i can score can already

No comments: