Friday, August 21, 2009

求神拜佛

Slept late last night and woke up like a zombie this morning to drag myself to school for the final exam for Facilities Planning and Design. I guess this module should be able to get a B. If all goes well, that is.. My targets for my modules this semester...

Services Marketing - B+
Facilities Planning and Design - B
Operations Planning and Control Systems - B
Warehousing and Storage Systems - B+
Metrology and Calibration - B
Television Beyond Entertainment - B+
Green Vision - B+

If all goes well, my GPA for this semester will be 3.25. I'll break my 2 pointer record. Lol.




Went to Pariss International Buffet @ Marina Square to have lunch with Cao Yuan. It's been a long time since I went. The main reason for going there is because of the raw oysters! They are very fresh and succulent. Ate about 16 oysters in total, that should be able to have my initial investment back. LOL


Look at how fresh it is!


Chawanmushi




More shots of fresh oysters. It's making me hungry now!



After finishing my last 2 oysters..

No comments: