Monday, August 17, 2009

玩疯了

Lin and nat came over today. Cooked sambal fried rice and soup. Played around for a very long time after nat suggested "raping" him. Lol. Totally tired out after playing. Settled down, had a rest and went to Nihon Mura for dinner.




As days go by, the day of setting off to Wuhan is getting nearer and nearer. I'm not sure why I do not have any feelings yet, or is it I'm not that used to leaving my house for 1.5 months? Well, all shall reveal when I get there, I will definitely miss home but this will be a memorable experience for my entire poly life...

My first times in this trip..
- First time travelling so far away from home
- First time staying in a hostel
- First time staying with friends
- First time leaving my home for so long
- First time taking a China airline (China Southern Airlines)
- First time taking a domestic flight
- First time taking a flight with a 4 digit flight number (CZ3344 and CZ3345)
- First time flying to an airport I flew to before (except Changi lah!!)
- First time flying to the same country (and same airport even!) in 6 months
- First time taking a Boeing 737-800
- First time taking an Airbus A321
- First time transiting flights
- First time learning how to be really independent
- First time studying overseas
- First time going overseas with LOTS of friends
- First time getting to know people of the trip better before setting off
- First time using Wordpress to blog
- First time having a blog to be accessed for academic reasons

No comments: