Friday, August 7, 2009

HI! Club Closing Ceremony




It's the HI! Club closing ceremony today! Went to school for MnC lab at 3pm and proceeded on to LT26 at 5pm. KC came to render his support despite his continuous complaints that it's boring. Lol. Rehearsed our parts for the signing and rested a while and ate the buffet they provided. After eating and such, went into the LT to prepare for our performance. I was quite nervous before the performance but surprisingly I did not feel nervous at all when I was on stage. So finally we finished the performance and was quite happy with it. After all the Basic A classes has performed, it was time for us to get our certificates! I love the certificate. =p



When the whole ceremony was ending, we were told to report to our instructors as they have "something" for us. So what's the "something"? It was our "rolled up letter" from our instructors. The words are simply touching in it and it's priceless to me!!



My both instructors Izzati and Nicholas were great! Especially Izzati. =p Hope she still teaches us next semester for Basic B and I hope that I can become an instructor next semester in order not to let her down. She actually cried when parting with us, I was feeling quite sad also that our Basic A ended so fast, although it's time to move on. I'll forever remember that the first ever song I performed using sign language was My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson. Kudos to Class 1D! =D


Final photo with both my instructors and my friends in 1D

No comments: