Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hi 5!



The number of fingers on a hand - 5. Almost 5.5 hours of total flight time, my 5th time stepping into an airplane this year, 5 friends from a different course, CZ352, 5.30am meeting time, 5 groups of students, 5 mentors, 5 sweat (direct translation of Wuhan). The list just goes on and on.




WSS exam today was a breeze! I'm quite confident in getting B+ in this module and at least 80-90 on today's paper, didn't expect it to be so easy!

After the exam went to visit jie for the last time before I go Wuhan. 干妈 cooked my favourite chicken again! It's very very nice! Thanks 干妈! Played games on jie's game console. It's like those $20+ console which you connect to your TV and play games. It's stated that there are 76000 games in it, well most of it repeating. Some old school games like Super Mario, Bomber Man, Elevator, Duck Hunt has brought back those childhood memories!

While waiting for a cab at the kerb back home, there's this ugly, old, skinny, freaking bitch snatch a cab from me. Now I'm regretting that I'm too kind not to argue with her. Get a life old bitch! You don't have many years left anyway...

No comments: