Thursday, August 19, 2010

又是一天

Today, at 1.30pm, I went down to meet Cheryl for lunch. Waiting and waiting and waiting, where's Mr. Hao Teng that was supposed to reach? Turns out that he'll be late, bahh! Finally, he reached and we went off to Koufu at Pioneer Mall for lunch. Talk about nostalgia, it's been almost a month or two since I ate the curry chicken there! Still tastes heavenly, as normal.

After lunch, they came up to my house for some chilling and.. playing around? I don't know how to describe it. LOL!

Spent the whole day playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. Actually, this game is just like the typical games I play. You get excited about it for 1or 2 days and then dump it aside after that. A few months later, you want to play it again. I think the only game I've been so loyal to is Microsoft Flight Simulator X? Been playing it non-stop for years. The addons do help, eh?

I don't know why these 2 weeks I feel so slack. Exams are coming soon and yet I'm actually playing games and slacking at home everyday. What is this world coming to?

No comments: