Saturday, August 28, 2010


Operation Remove Belly


I bet some of you know what Operation Remove Belly (ORB) means. It means to remove my big big belly. From Secondary 4 I had the heaviest weight in my life that I did not even imagine one day I'd "achieve". On a random day in July, I decided to embark on a weight losing journey. By September 2008, my weight was already down by 23kg! Imagine the joy and sense of achievement that it brought me! I could wear nice clothes, nice jeans and look great! However, things started to change in 2009. For some reasons, my appetite took a turn for the worst and I started eating lots of stuffs again. By September 2009, my weight increased by 13kg - which I did not really take notice in since I was thinking I could lose those extra weight off. Now, my weight is 10kg more than what I was earlier on in Secondary 4. If I continue on like this, I guess I'll lose more confidence along the way.

I'm not sure if it's me or something but I feel funny going out in my current state. Therefore, I do not put much effort into my dressing. You can see from my current photos that I actually wear those same few shirts and shorts when going out and you never see me wearing any jeans. Why? Because I have no confidence in my physical image. I remember the satisfaction when everyone saw me and went, "Oh my god, you slimmed down a lot!" Why, I would love to get back that sense of satisfaction again! How I envy those people that does not grow fat at all when they eat and eat. Right now, I have about 8 months before going into NS. I know I'll definitely lose weight in there, but can I lose more weight before going in? I definitely hope so. At least, back down to 2 digits! It's scary seeing your own weight hitting your "personal high score" when you do not want to.

Hopefully now I can have the motivation and determination as I had in July 2007 to lose weight so I can look better in the future. It's much easier to get a girlfriend this way too, you know? ;)

Sometimes I just need a good listening ear.

No comments: