Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kuala Lumpur and Genting Trip

After an almost 3 month hiatus, I guess it's time to revive my blog! I shall try to update this blog as often as possible, but not daily, of course! So now, what have I been doing for the past 3 months? Here's the summary.
  • Formed the 大小 family
  • Became an instructor for HI! Club Class 1G
  • Performed for the first time in my first ever Opening Ceremony (Song: Mambo No. 5)
  • Fell in love with someone (hmm...?)
  • 4 performances in Closing Ceremony (Top of the World, Hush Hush I Will Survive, Telephone, We're Dancing, Absolutely Everybody)
  • Went for KL and Genting Trip
  • Started driving lessons (albeit at stage 4.1 now...)
  • Went to Shanghai, Shantou and Hangzhou. Experienced my first Business Class flight in my life
  • Experienced lots of people's EPIC FAILURES *looks at Cheryl*


This trip was decided upon about 1 month ago and we started looking for people to join. The finalists? Me, Qihui, Cheryl, Daphne and Haofeng.

Day 1


Cabbed down to Cheryl's house to meet her and went to Golden Mile Complex. Our bus is PC 2299 L, a 25 seater executive coach. It's equipped with a widescreen personal television for each person and has about 20-30 movies on demand to choose from. On the way there, I watched Astro Boy and Auntie Lucy 也灌篮. Both movies were great! The former was touching while the latter was funny.

There was a minor jam on the way so we were delayed by a bit but we managed to reach our hotel, Ancasa Hotel at roughly 3.30pm. After a short rest, we headed to Berjaya Times Square for shopping. Before shopping, we went to Secret Recipe for dinner.

I am really no shopping material, walk a few steps already tired. After walking lots and lots and lots of rounds, Cheryl, HF and myself finally decided to settle down for fish spa and ear candling. Both were great and cost only RM30 in total! How cool is that? =D At night, we had song signing and chatting session. Had backache and Cheryl massaged for me. Her massaging skills are great, it only took 30 minutes to lessen the pain. 三十分钟罢了!

Day 2

Had breakfast at the hotel and boy it has to be the best hotel breakfast dinner I had. After going back to the room and slacking a little, the bus came at 11.40am and off to Genting we go! Song signed and laughed like mad with Daphne all the way up. Oh, the 30-seater bus only had 8 people!

Reached Genting and went to our next hotel, Resort Hotel. It has been improved so much since last time I went! You need to insert your card into the card slot in the lift to access your floor and the rooms are now much more spacious and luxurious! Definitely worth the upgrade.

After that, we went to First World Plaza to shop. Once again, I felt like a zombie again. Finally, we settled down in Starbucks for coffee. There's Wifi! Great! Went on Facebook and updated my status. Went to Ripley's Believe It or Not after that. Daphne, Cheryl and I finished first and waited for QQ and HF.

Dinner at foodcourt and I was banned from Bak Kut Teh as I had sore throat, boo! After dinner went back to hotel and have a rest as we were all very tired.

Day 3


Rise and shine, breakfast at MacDonalds! Went to cable car after that and did some small shopping of local delicacies at the half-mountain shopping mall. Dumped our stuffs at the hotel and went to the Outdoor Theme Park! First ride we went was the Viking Ship, sat twice. After that, we went to the Chairswing. I was so afraid that I'll get thrown out or the chain will break, you know!

Shortly after, it started raining and we went to shopping mall to walk around. Sat down in Starbucks again! This time, I was the only person drinking. Barged into the Outdoor Theme Park again and sat on the mini train. Oww, it sure brings back childhood memories! Too bad I did not get to sit on the antique car.

Had dinner at the same foodcourt as day 2 but this time I was the only person eating. I finally ate my Bak Kut Teh! It was great! After that, we went back to hotel for a rest. Played Dai Dee and Indian Poker. FUN!

Day 4


4am, went to KFC for breakfast. Darn below expectations. Not really nice. After that, went back hotel to sleep and woke up at 11am. Packed our bags, checked out of hotel and went to Richdad Cafe for lunch. It's just beside the foodcourt we went!

Guess what's our bus license plate for the journey home? PC 1111 B! 1111! Yay! Sat with Daphne for the journey home and I watched I Do I Do, a rerun actually. Watched the actual movie before. Finally, reached home at around 8.15pm.

Pictures here

No comments: