Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thoughts

Honestly, I don't know why I'm writing this blog post. Something just told me to come to my blog and post. Lol. Since I'm already here, I shall say a bit about my studies. From 5 semesters, I have officially determined that I am definitely in the wrong course of study. Logistics is something that I do not want to do in the future, why? Because I have no interest. I guess I'm better off in a culinary course or aviation course. If I were to transfer course, it'll be a waste of money and time since I'm already in Year 3. However, with my current results I don't think I'll be able to enter any local universities. As for private universities, none of them interest me as they all have business-related courses. The best aviation school is in the USA, in the state of Florida, the city of Daytona Beach. No, you are not seeing wrongly. It's Daytona, the "birthplace" of the famous arcade game Daytona USA Driving Game.

>Studying in a place so far from home is definitely something that is not that I want but I'd like to have the experience if I can. Another factor is the cost. Estimated costs would be around 250k to 300k SGD, I guess? That is really expensive, you know?

Living in Singapore is great, but I just don't like the thought of going to NS. Physical trainings everyday.. Just not my thing! However, what can I do? Every male has to go through this.

我一天一天更爱你

No comments: