Saturday, July 26, 2008

resume

I finally resumed my treatment at New York Skin Solutions today after a hiatus of 4 months. It's been so long since I went there and I was shocked to find that things have changed. Firstly, Yun Nam Hair Care which was originally beside NYSS moved to a neighbouring shop. Secondly, I just noticed there are "cabins" inside NYSS which acts like a private suite for every customer. However those are just for ladies, I was brought there because the men's room was full.

Here is how it looks like:



It looks nice right? How I wish I can have my treatment in these kind of rooms in future, a large sense of privacy. Treatment today pain like hell. 4 months never go, all the blockages on my skin all kena squeeze out today. Feels like how it went during my very first visit there.

Oh btw, if ur wonder why my name is Richard, that's my new name, haha. Someone decided to use Adrian (wouldn't say who) and another person is trying to look for a name....

No comments: