Monday, July 28, 2008

the day of "pon"-ing

Today is really a happy day. Went for BIZCA at 9am and i jitao pon ITL and maths. I know it's not right, but sometimes humans need a rest right? Ok, I promise I won't pon anymore lessons lol. Adrian (still guessing who ah?) came and find me and Pines Cafe after finding out ALL his lessons were canceled for today, LOL! Well, it was funny lol. I wanted to go for maths but kena psycho by him to go play pool. Or was it i kena psycho by myself? Well, but today's pool sucks. I won him because of cheap wins. Nvm, next time i gonna win him for real de, LOL.

After pool, had lunch / afternoon tea with him and then go back to sch to do CATS. We doing abt piercing. But sian lor, i need to research on genital piercing lol! Well but nvm la, just worried have to research on the female parts which is like.. so sensitive lor? Well but anyway went home with Adrian at about 7 and embarked on our way home. Now feeling darn tired la, still not used to calling him Adrian zzzz... But anyway, it's a nice day today..

No comments: