Sunday, July 27, 2008

day

I cant deny dreams are scary, I cant deny dreams might come true one day, I cant deny people will change one day, I cant deny things will be what I expect all of the time. It was a nightmare, it was a horror, it was something I never even wanted to think about. However, it happened last night. No, I didnt bump into things, but it was even scarier. I remember the image till now, I remember what I said in it. I remember the people involved in it, I remember how I felt in it, I remember the horror.




Lin and nat came to do bizca and econs today. It was a breeze! I wouldn't reveal much details, secret between 3 of us. Anyway, I cooked fried rice today but it seemed too dry. Maybe i fried it too long le ba, LOL! Anyway, howard and pig came to join us sometime later as i wanna learn trigo. pig tio pwned by them in dota lor. at abt 4 pig they all left. if u wondering who is pig, think of someone who is close to me, looks fatter than me, has a girlfriend 4 yrs younger than him. know who le hor? =p

I need to work really hard from now on. Lesser playing time, more working time. I cant afford to fail any modules. This is not secondary school anymore. Once u fail u have to retake. No, i cant retake.. I must pass with flying colours! I not worried abt WP and BIZCA, but very worried for econs, itl and maths. Maths ok la, can pass but not with flying colours..

I need to reformat my laptop now le, getting freaked up by it. Totally retarded lappy. Can I throw it away? =.=

Richard, work hard, Richard!

No comments: