Friday, May 4, 2012

Some Random Updates



It's been almost 2 months since I blogged, time passes by pretty fast eh? Throughout the 2 months lots has happened. Celebrated several friend's birthdays, met up with poly friends, went to USS and met overseas friends. Besides that, also went out for some food hunt with my closest friends and back to China to visit relatives.

Time passes by really fast. In the blink of an eye, it's been more than 8 months since I enlisted. Hopefully soon I'll be able to shout "ORD LO!" and get back my beloved pink IC.





Went out today with army buddies to celebrate our fellow friend's birthday. Had steamboat at Bugis then followed by pool. It seems like my skills have dropped a whole lot. I used to be much better than this! Seems like more training is necessary. Outing with them is always fun, hope to have more outings soon!

No comments: