Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Great Day

Had a sleepless night last night because I was worried about a surprise I was planning. Delivery of a flower memo to her office. I am not the one delivering but is very worried about whether it has reached the office. After some hiccups and such later, it finally got into her hands. So relieved!

Went out at around 6pm to surprise her for the 2nd time at the office. Bought Green Tea Frappucino from Starbucks for her since it's one of her favourite drinks. Apparently she was quite surprised too! However, I got a bad shock as I was climbing the stairs up to her office and the wire got caught on to the staircase railing. The whole of the right side got pulled out along with the wire. RIP, Sennheiser headset! :(

Dinner was at Cuppage Terrace and had ramen, very nice! =D



Only 7 days left. How time flies. When I received the dreaded letter it was 75 days away and now it's down to single digit, just a week left. Wonder how am I gonna cope with it. Hating it more day by day. 

No comments: