Tuesday, March 8, 2011

减肥

While clearing my wardrobe in preparation for my packing for Great Asia Trip, the most saddening fact has hit me - I have gained so much weight that even my buttocks are unable to fit into those wonderful jeans I had last time. The jeans are wonderful with lots of patterns and colours that I love even till today. I used to look great in them but now I cannot even fit in them! 感触良多.

How did I lose from 105kg to 83kg and drop 10 inches of my waistline back in 2007 to 2008? I started eating just half of my usual intake, not taking fast food but I did not do much exercise. That's quite a wonderful way to lose weight, isn't it? Considering that I am not a very sporty person, I could try eating lesser again to combat my weight gain. I have hit the top of my weight at 115kg this time round. How much more am I going to gain? I don't know. I imagine myself back to my old self, slimming down and wearing back those beautiful clothes and wonderful jeans again! How long will it take? 1 year? I'm not sure. The most dreaded phase of my life is coming - National Service. A very definite way to lose weight and probably I might even drop to below 80kg after that due to strenuous training inside.





That was how I looked at my best. Will I get back to it? Hopefully. 

No comments: