Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Blues

It's Monday again! As usual, went to work in the morning. This time, a very unfortunate thing happened. Last night before sleeping, I had around 30% of battery left in my phone. However, it sort of went dead in the middle of the night and I'm left with no alarm to wake me up. Therefore, my dad had to wake me up at 7.30am and I rushed down to cab to work. 6 days of work now, 5 days of cabbing. Wow, I think my pay is really going to those cab companies isn't it? Too bad working life isn't like school where you can skip or be late as you like.

Today's work was alright, although I had lots of free time in between. After reaching work at 8am, I did some Record Management stuffs till 10am when I stoned all the way until 12pm before finally going for lunch at the company opposite, Soxal. After lunch, it was some more stoning until around 2pm when work started coming in. Needed to prepare some tenancy agreement stuffs and doing record management again. After work, went to dinner at Burger King at JP. The mushroom double whooper is darn nice! I could eat 5 in a row if I want! However, imagine the calories I'll be taking in.. Eeks. Why can't we eat and not grow fat at all? >.<

I seem to have found back the love for blogging!

No comments: