Friday, September 10, 2010

Bad Day

Really had a bad day today. Went to school and found out that the test I been studying non-stop for 3 days has been cancelled. Never had I studied so hard before in my life. Despite feeling a little 可惜, it still shows that I can study. Walked from block 47 to the bus stop and there wasn't even a single soul in sight. At block 56 and atrium I finally saw some people. Upon reaching bus stop, I sat down to wait for bus 154 while sms-ing and Facebooking. When I raise my head, there goes the bus 154. So angry that I just cabbed home. Had enough of suay encounters.

Xiaomo came over to look for me in the evening. Had a nice chat. Sometimes it's great to sit down and have a chat. =) He's going to Wuhan soon, I'm so envious! I wanna go there too, but no chance this time. How I miss it there.. But anyway, bon voyage!

No comments: