Thursday, November 5, 2009

Modules

These are the modules that I am taking this semester and a short description about them.

Quality Management
From what I did now, everything is just back to Applied Statistics.

Distribution and Transportation
More like a pure-theory module...

Inventory Management
Why do I get the feeling that I am taking Mathematics?

Customer Relationship Management
Frankly speak, I still don't get what is this module trying to say. =X

Design of Experiments
Hypothesis testing.. Applied Statistics again?

I&E In Action
Well... Well... Don't get why this module exist but it shall be fun. =D

Business Process Engineering (taken in Wuhan)
Interesting module but boring theory

China: An Overseas Experience (taken in Wuhan)
Probably the best module I've taken.. Lol

No comments: