Thursday, October 22, 2009

Three-Day Summary

A hell load of fun combined into a post, just for YOU!

Tuesday

I am excused from classes today as I am one of the student envoys for Engineering Week. It is an event held annually and each year the polytechnics will take turns to host it. Reported at 10am and got our briefing done by a lecturer. After which, went on to have our lunch which was KFC! A Shrooms Burger with mashed potatoes and pineapple pie.

I noticed that there is a flight simulator lying around so I had a try at it while it is available. The lecturer in charge of the simulator saw that I had the potential playing it so he told me to be the in charge for the booth! It was like a lucky drop from heaven that I can be in charge of something that can bring my talents out. So for the whole day I sat at the simulator and teaching people to play.

At 5pm, the whole thing ended so the whole group proceeded to my house for a gathering to make the video. Since we did not finish, some of them decided to stay over.

Wednesday

Skipped I&E lessons today as was tired from the stay over yesterday. Went to school for HI! Club recruitment before going off to Sim Lim Square to buy my new desktop computer. Cost me $1400 but it's a great one as it has fabulous graphics!

Thursday

It's our Wuhan Movie Showcase today! Been preparing for this for a very long time; Editing the videos, mixing the songs and choosing photos. After all the groups have presented, it was time for the prize giving ceremony! The best blog prize was given to the best blogger of each group and surprisingly I won it! Was quite shocked when I heard my name, haha.

After the whole thing ended, most of us went to Halo Bar to have a little post trip celebration before heading home. Played pool, darts and drank some beer!

Here's our video by Group B!


No comments: