Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My World, My Life

I just decided to post something random about myself this time. After being in this world for 18 years, I've noticed that life is not as simple as it gets. Sometimes I feel that my life is as colourful as a painting but sometimes it can get as dull as a piece of paper. The world might have forgotten you sometimes but do not forget yourself! As the saying goes, "天下无不散之宴席". Good times will never last, it depends on how you make use of the good times that you have. I've told myself to think of the good thoughts but I never fail to think of the worser ones. For years, I have been asking myself, "Why am I living in this world? What is my goal?".

Sometimes when I compare my life with that of some of my friends, I feel that my life sucks. Why? Loneliness is inevitable, solitary is unavoidable and I am used to being the odd one out most of the times. Not particularly targetting at anyone or anything, but this is what I think. You can have lots of friends but how many of them actually knows you very well? I guess the most is 2 out of 100. Indeed, I am very close to those that I mentioned but still close to those not mentioned.

Size does matter. This was what I got on my latest birthday present; A big cup with the wordings on it. Yes, to me it really matters. I kept wondering why am I the one being oversized. There are lots more people who are fitter than me, so why me? Maybe this is what you call fate. God gives you something good but will also give you something bad. This is how fair God is. Although I might not look good, have bad results and might say things that offend people, I am someone who constantly seek improvements and tune the problems immediately. Compared to others, I am considered someone who has better linguistic abilities and charisma, which has patched up the bad points I have. How about someone who has all the good points but no bad points? Their bad points have yet to be discovered.

There was a time when I almost went out of the railway track I've been following for years. Thanks to the support of my friends, I managed to put my locomotive back onto the track to continue my lifelong journey. Don't think too far, it's not something so big that it can trigger the whole world. It happened when I was in Primary 5 and I did something wrong. I was devastated. An unrevealed secret, but I almost took my own life. However, I did not.

Life is short. I do not know how long I have left and I do not wish to know too. I just want to live my life to the fullest, fulfill my goals in life and stay a happy person always. Although it might be very difficult, I am sure I will be able to fulfill this. Kudos!

No comments: