Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Comeback

It seems like I am too attached to this blog to let it go. I just can't seem to get any feelings when I am blogging using LiveJournal. Therefore, I am proud to announce that this blog is up and running again!






It had been a gruesome month for me. Very eventful especially at work. The most notable event would be getting told to extend my internship for the number of days of leave I took. 11 days of leave in total means that I need to work till 12 Feb, and working on both Saturdays. Not something I'd want to do as I could have ended my internship now. If the measure was explained explicitly to us, I guess I wouldn't have taken so many leave at all. It's a torture working. Right now, I'll have 69 hours to go for my working hours. The number should have been ZERO. I guess after this I'll never be stepping into any logistics related job ever.





It is when I got to know this wonderful girl in my life that I knew what the word love meant. As the saying goes, there is a woman behind every successful man. When I complete my internship, she will be the woman behind me that gave me the strength to continue my internship. 23 December 2010, the day we got together. It is when miracles are created. Who would have expected that someone not so attractive will get a girlfriend faster than anyone else? I really enjoy the times we had together in Starbucks, Fish & Co, Yuki Yaki, The Cafe Cartel, Coffee Bean and Golden Village. Ultimately, I hope we can complete our goal of accessing all 66 Starbucks outlet in Singapore, or make that 68! =)

Thanks for being by my side when I needed emotional support.
Thanks for creating those little surprises when I am feeling down.
Thanks for sparing a thought for my pocket when we go out.
Thanks for letting me have a chance to hold your hand.

 Lee Hui Ling Daphne, I love you. =)





This coming March, I will be embarking on an adventure of a lifetime - my Great Asia Trip from 12th March to 24th March 2011. Itinerary as follows...

March 12
Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
Solitaire Coach

March 16
Kuala Lumpur (Subang) Airport to Singapore Changi Airport
Firefly / FY3515
ATR 72
8A / Economy

March 16
Singapore Changi Airport to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Thai Airways International / TG410
Boeing 747-400
14K / Business

March 17
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to Hong Kong International Airport
Emirates / EK384
Airbus A380-800
3A / First Class Suites

March 19
Hong Kong International Airport to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Emirates / EK385
Airbus A380-800
Unknown seat / Business

March 20
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to Dubai International Airport
Thai Airways International / TG517
Boeing 777-200
14A / Business

March 23
Dubai International Airport to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Thai Airways International / TG518
Boeing 777-200
12K / Business

March 24
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to Singapore Changi Airport
Thai Airways International / TG413
Airbus A340-600
19A / Business

That's all for my itinerary for international transportation. As you can see, all of the flights are in First / Business Class except for the Firefly flight and Solitaire coach which is similar to First Class.

This trip also marks several firsts for me in aviation.

- First time on an Airbus A380-800
- First time on a Boeing 777-200
- First time on an ATR 72
- First time visiting the United Arab Emirates
- First time flying First Class
- First time having 3 transit in Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- First time having so many flights to take
- First time having a flight more than 5 hours long
- First time flying on a Boeing 747 upper deck

That's all folks. Cya!

No comments: